Public offer for the transfer of funds to the CF “Tabor”
The rules of the offer are binding on all users of the website.
1. The main object of charitable activity on the CF “Tabor” website is a charitable project / program. Users of the site (hereinafter – the Benefactors) at their discretion determine the amount of each of their donations and the Project/Program to which they send each specific donation.
2. The funds transferred by the Benefactors are credited to the bank accounts of the CF “Tabor”. Charitable donations are credited using either the LiqPay payment system (+ commission of 2.75% of the donation amount) or account details through the cash desk of any bank (+ bank commission).
3. The CF “Tabor” informs the Benefactors of each specific Project/Program about the completion of fundraising and its implementation by publishing relevant information on the Project/Program webpage. Upon completion of the project, the CF “Tabor” provides a report on the use of charitable donations, including at the request of the Benefactor, by e-mail (at the address specified by the Benefactor, if it was indicated on the Project/Program page). Unregistered (anonymous) Benefactors are informed only via publishing information on the CF “Tabor” website.
4. In the event of failure to collect 100% of the required amount over the period determined on the CF “Tabor” website for collecting charitable donations for the Project/Program, the Supervisory Board of the CF “Tabor” may decide to terminate the fundraising for this Project. If such a decision is made, the CF “Tabor” informs the Benefactors of the Project/Program by publishing the relevant information on the CF “Tabor” website.
4.1 Within 14 calendar days from the date of the above publication, the Benefactor, who provided his/her personal data to the CF “Tabor”, at his/her own discretion, may direct his/her charitable donation to any other Project/Program of the CF “Tabor”.
4.2. If the Benefactor (including anonymous) fails to notify the CF “Tabor” about his/her decision within 14 calendar days from the date of publication of information about the termination of fundraising, charitable donations are redirected to another Project/Program according to the decision of the Supervisory Board of the CF “Tabor”.
5. In case charitable donations for the Project/Program have been collected, and the Project/Program is given the “Completed” status, all subsequent donations of the Benefactors, which continue to be received, are directed to the statutory activities of the CF “Tabor” for further use in other projects/programs of the CF “Tabor”.
6. Charitable donations that come to the account of the CF “Tabor” are credited to the statutory activities of the CF “Tabor” if the purpose (e.g. the order number and/or the name of the project, and/or the recipient of charitable assistance, etc.) is not indicated, or the specified information does not allow to identify the purpose of the donation.
7. By agreeing with the Rules of transferring funds to the CF “Tabor”, each Benefactor agrees to the collection, use and processing of his/her personal data by the CF “Tabor” in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” with a view to implementing Projects/Programs and statutory activities of the CF “Tabor”.